Brief Overview About Clomid 100 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Generic Clomiphene)
There are several kinds of women who are not able to conceive even after 12 month of unprotected intercourse as they face difficulty may be due to less number of eggs produced in their ovary. Clomid 100 mg / 50 mg tablets (Generic Clomiphene) are a significant medicine that is often suggested for the management of infertility. Clomid Clomiphene 100 mg / 50 mg tablets stimulates the hormones that are responsible for the development, growth, and release of eggs. in addition, it can also be suggested to women experiencing primary pituitary or ovarian failure (ovaries no longer make eggs properly).
Working Action For Clomid 100 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Generic Clomiphene)
Clomid 100 mg / 50 mg tablets encloses Generic Clomiphene as the primary constituent that comes in the category of medicine known as non-steroidal fertility drugs. Clomid Clomiphene 100 mg / 50 mg tablets produces its action by stimulating the formation of Gonadotropins, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), and luteinizing hormone (LH). Therefore, Clomid Clomiphene 100 mg / 50 mg tablets promotes the development and maturation of ovarian follicle and causes ovulation and finally, a woman becomes capable to be pregnant.
The Method Of Application Of Clomid 100 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Generic Clomiphene)
Clomid (Generic Clomiphene) is obtainable in the dosing regimen of 50 mg and 100 mg as tablet dosage form you should consult the doctor before taking the medicine as the dose is not same in every condition. For the management of infertility take one tablet as recommended by means of the oral route on the fifth day of the menstruation cycle and take it continuously for five days. In case abortion does not occur, you may be suggested to continue the dosing regimen of 100 mg per day for next consecutive five days. The third cycle of dose can be initiated when previous two cycles do not respond. However, in the third cycle, she again requires taking 100 mg tablet orally for subsequently five days. Unfortunately, if a dose is not effective in any case she must discontinue the use and stay for next menstruation cycle, to begin with, another scheme.
What Are The Contraindications While Using Clomid 100 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Generic Clomiphene)?
- The patient should not use the medicine if allergic to any component in Clomid 100 mg / 50 mg tablets (Generic Clomiphene) or any similar medicines or any other substances.
- Clomid Clomiphene 100 mg / 50 mg tablets should not be used if the woman is suffering from abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- The patient is suggested to consult the doctor if suffering from a liver disorder or kidney dysfunction in the past, untreated issues with thyroid gland or adrenal gland.
What Are The Side Effects Of Clomid 100 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Generic Clomiphene)?
While using Clomid Clomiphene 100 mg / 50 mg tablets some side effects may probably occur such as drowsiness, tenderness, dizziness, headache, flushing, breast pain, breakthrough bleeding, pelvic pain, vision problems, heavy vaginal bleeding.
What Are The Preventive Measures While Using Clomid 100 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Generic Clomiphene)?
- Women who are in pregnancy and breastfeeding mothers should prevent the use of Clomid 100 mg / 50 mg tablets (Generic Clomiphene) medicine as this may harm the baby.
- One should avoid using Clomid Clomiphene 100 mg / 50 mg tablets for more than three treatment cycle.
- Do not make the use of Clomid 100 mg / 50 mg tablets (Generic Clomiphene) medicine for longer than three treatment cycles.
- The chances of multiple pregnancies are likely higher, therefore, keep in touch with healthcare provider while using Clomid Clomiphene 100 mg / 50 mg tablets.