Brief Overview About Elavil 25 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Generic Amitriptyline)
Elavil 25 mg / 50 mg tablets (Generic Amitriptyline) cause the balance in the chemicals in brain that have gone unbalanced. Elavil 25 mg / 50 mg Amitriptyline tablets controls and treats mental or mood problem like depression. Elavil 50 mg / 25 mg Amitriptyline tablets helps in improving your mood and feelings. You will get relieved from anxiety and tension. There is also much betterment in your sleep and increase in your energy level. It belongs to tricyclic anti-depressants. It balances certain natural chemicals within your brain. The active form of Elavil 25 mg / 50 mg tablets is Generic Amitriptyline.
What Is The Mechanism Of Action Of Elavil 25 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Generic Amitriptyline)?
Elavil 25 mg / 50 mg tablets (Generic Amitriptyline) causes the prohibition of reuptake of serotonin and nor epinephrine. This is basic mechanism by which your issue of depression will get eliminated too.
What Is The Dosing Scheme About Elavil 25 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Generic Amitriptyline)?
The starting dose is about 75 mg in divided doses. One can raise the dose to 150 mg within a day. Another treatment is to use 50 mg to 100 mg only at night time. One can raise it by 25 mg or 50 mg as required at night time to total of about 150 mg in a day.
Missed dose: Take the dose as soon you recall. You must never use excess dose to cover up the skipped dose.
Overdose: There are chances of over dosage and some signs are as drowsiness, confusion, agitation, hallucination, uneven heart rate, feeling hot or cold, seizures, muscle stiffness, and fainting.
What Are The Contraindications To Follow While Using Elavil 50 MG / 25 MG Amitriptyline Tablets?
Some important things that you should not do are:
- Do not use when you recently had any heart attack.
- Do not use when you had used MAO inhibitors within 14 days past.
- Do not use if younger than 12 years old.
- Do not breast feed while using Elavil 25 mg / 50 mg tablets (Generic Amitriptyline).
What Are The Safety Tips You Should Follow With Elavil 50 MG / 25 MG Amitriptyline Tablets?
- Shun alcohol as this combined with the drug will produce worse effects.
- There are high probabilities of impaired thought so avoid driving.
- Cease exposure to sunlight as sunburn can occur easily.
- Use sunscreen and protective clothing before you move out in sunshine.
- Do not take in larger or smaller than told by your doctor.
- Tell your doctor if you see hepatic disorder, bipolar disorder, history of heart attack, stroke, diabetes, mental illness, glaucoma, and urination problems.
What are the Side Effects after using Elavil 50 MG / 25 MG Amitriptyline Tablets?
Some common harmful effects are as appetite, weight change, unusual taste, nausea, vomiting, upset stomach, itching, rash, breast swelling, low sex drive, and constipation.
What Are The Storage Criteria Of Elavil 25 MG / 50 MG Tablets?
Always place Elavil 25 mg / 50 mg Amitriptyline tablets at a room temperature away from moisture, heat, and sunlight.
Which To Buy Elavil 25 MG / 50 MG Tablets (Generic Amitriptyline)?
Visit our online mart and buy Elavil 25 mg / 50 mg Amitriptyline tablets at cheap price with mode of superfast shipping services at your door steps.