Brief Overview About Fliban 100 MG Tablets (Flibanserin 100 MG)
Fliban 100 mg tablets (Flibanserin 100 mg) are an outstanding medicine frequently used to manage hypoactive sexual desire disorder also known as (HSDD) in women who are pre-menopausal. This is a common disorder that affects lots of women in the world. However, administration of this medicine proficiently augments the sexual lust in women and also enhances the number of sexual measures in a month as compared to non-treatment or placebo treatment. Fliban 100 mg Flibanserin tablets are orally consumed medicines that are used on continuous basis.
Working Action Of Fliban 100 MG Tablets (Flibanserin 100 MG)
Fliban 100 mg tablets encloses Generic Flibanserin as the primary constituent that comes in the family of medicines known as multifunctional serotonin agonist-antagonist (MSSA). The proposed mechanism of action of Flibanserin is that it works by regulating several neurotransmitters present in the brain that controls the sexual desire by correcting an imbalance of dopamine and nor-epinephrine (both are responsible for sexual excitement) while decreasing the levels of serotonin (responsible for sexual satiety/inhibition).
Contraindications Related To Fliban 100 MG Tablets (Flibanserin 100 MG)
- Patients who are oversensitive to any constituent in the medicine including generic or any similar medicines or products should not use Fliban 100 mg Flibanserin tablets.
- Ahead of taking Fliban 100 mg Flibanserin tablets, this is suggested to consult the doctor if you are suffering from severe cardiac disorder, liver or kidney dysfunction, blood disorder or any other medical condition.
Drug Interactions With Fliban 100 MG Tablets (Flibanserin 100 MG)
Some medicines may interact with Fliban 100 mg Flibanserin tablets therefore avoid using any medicines including herbal supplements dietary products, vitamins, prescription and non-prescription medicines, Cimetidine, St. John's Wort, Resveratrol, Gingko Biloba, Erythromycin Stearate, Ethanol, Fluconazole, Fosamprenavir, Grapefruit, Doxycycline, Dronedarone, Darunavir, Delavirdine, Desipramine, Diltiazem or consult the doctor in case you are using any of these medicines or any other medicines.
The Dosing Direction Of Fliban 100 MG Tablets (Flibanserin 100 MG)
For the management of hypoactive sensual desire disorder, the normally suggested dose is 100 mg that comes in tablet dosage form. One should consume the medicine by means of the oral route with the assistance of full glass of water. Take the medicine preferably at bedtime once in a day and skip the dosing regimen in case you do not see any improvement in symptoms. One should not use more than suggested dose to prevent overdose effects. In case you miss the dose take as early as possible.
The Possible Side Effects Of Fliban 100 MG Tablets (Flibanserin 100 MG)
In some individuals, Fliban 100 mg Flibanserin tablets may show some obnoxious effects such as dizziness, drowsiness, tiredness, nausea, insomnia, dry mouth, and a light-headed feeling.
Preventive Measures While Using Fliban 100 MG Tablets (Flibanserin 100 MG)
- Ahead of using Fliban 100 mg Flibanserin tablets inform the doctor about all your medical history and this medicine is not suggested to the women who are in menopause.
- Never consume alcohol or any sedative products after using Fliban 100 mg Flibanserin tablets as this may show some obnoxious effect.
- Do not use Fliban 100 mg Flibanserin tablets if you are less than 18 years.
- Do not use Fliban 100 mg Flibanserin tablets if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant women as this can be harmful.