Brief Overview About Ibandronic 150 MG Tablets
Ibandronic 150mg tablet is a potent medicine that is commonly suggested to manage postmenopausal osteoporosis since the increased risk of fractures. Osteoporosis is a kind of disorder in which thinning and waning of the bones, which is widespread in women after the menopause. Ibandronic 150mg tablet is a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved medicine and suggested to use strengthen bones. In addition, Ibandronic 150mg medicine can also use in people with breast cancer which has spread to the bones.
Working Action Of Ibandronic 150 MG Tablets
Ibandronic 150mg tablet contains Ibandronic acid as the main active substance that belongs to the family of medicines called as bisphosphonates (nitrogen-containing). This medicine shows action by inhibiting farnesyl pyrophosphate (FPP) synthase in osteoclasts thwarts the biosynthesis of isoprenoid lipids (FPP and GGPP) needed for the post-translational farnesylation. Therefore, in postmenopausal women, it decreases the high rate of bone turnover, leading to, on average, a net gain in bone mass.
What Are The Contraindications Of Ibandronic Tablets 150 MG?
- Ibandronic 150mg tablets should not be used if you are oversensitive to any constituent including Ibandronic acid or any similar medicines.
- This is suggested to consult the doctor if you are suffering from severe liver and kidney disorder, asthma disorder, a blood disorder, cardiac disorder or any other medical condition.
- You should not use the medicine if you are struggling with hypercalcemia.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Ibandronic Tablets 150 MG?
Normally suggested a dose of this medicine is 150 mg comes as tablet dosage form an individual should consume the medicine by means of the oral route with the help of a full glass of water. This is suggested to use the medicine in the morning on an empty stomach and stay for one hour in case you have to eat anything. The patient can consult the doctor if have any kind of questions regarding dose. One should not use more than suggested dose of this medicine and take as early in case you miss the dose.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Ibandronic Tablets 150 MG?
The patient is recommended to consult the doctor if taking any other medicine. However, calcium, aluminum, iron, magnesium compounds can affect the absorption of the drug. Use of Ibandronic tablets with any non-steroidal inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) can augment the chances of gastrointestinal or renal adverse effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of Ibandronic Tablets 150 MG?
Common unwanted effects may likely to occur such as a headache, heartburn, diarrhea, dizziness, muscle or back pain, flu-like symptoms, and gastric upset.
What Are The Precautions Of Using Ibandronic Tablets 150 MG?
- The patients who are unable to sit or stand upright for 60 minutes at a time thus in that condition they must not use the medicine.
- Pregnant and lactation mother should consult the doctor in case she has to use the medicine.
- This is suggested to keep the gap of 1 hour in between the use of Ibandronic tablets and any other products like vitamins, indigestion tablets or calcium supplements.