Brief Overview About Melalite Forte Cream 4% (Generic Hydroquinone)
Melalite Forte Cream 4% (Generic Hydroquinone) is known to be skin whitening cream one of the most popular creams on the market. The active component of Hydroquinone makes Melalite Forte Cream medicament one of the toughest and most-effective in the marketplace. The cream helps to get rid of skin grievances like patchy hyperpigmentation, lentigines, freckles, and chloasma, residual hyperpigmentation. It diminishes the all the skin dark patches happening as of pregnancy, hormone medication, birth control pills, or damage to the skin.
Working Method Of Melalite Forte Cream 4% (Generic Hydroquinone)
The active moiety Hydroquinone that is recognized as benzene-1, 4-diol or quinol, comes under aromatic organic compound that is a kind of phenol, an offshoot of benzene.
Hydroquinone works by diminishing the melanin pigment construction through obstruction of the tyrosinase enzyme, which is complicated in the preliminary step of the melanin pigment biosynthesis pathway. Hydroquinone takes several months to take effect, hence apply it as long as prescribed by the dermatologist for effectual skin brightening results.
Method Of Melalite Forte Cream 4% (Generic Hydroquinone) Application
Melalite Forte Cream 4% (Generic Hydroquinone) is accessible as of 4% of Hydroquinone topical preparation. The medicament is required to apply two times a day on the affected area for the time being as suggested by the doctor. As it is topical preparation then you have to apply the medication to the external area of the skin only. Before starting with the treatment try a test dose to check the drug allergic reaction. Take a small cream and apply it to the affected area and check the affected part after 24 hours. If no skin allergy or rashes happen then continue with the treatment. Just take a dab amount of cream and apply it to the washed skin by doing gentle massage with fingertips.
Incompatible Factors Of Melalite Forte Cream 4% (Generic Hydroquinone)
- The use of Melalite Forte Cream 4% (Generic Hydroquinone) is opposing if allergic to Hydroquinone or experience skin allergy with cream.
- Do not make use of cream if you are a pregnant or breastfeeding mother as it may affect the baby.
- Consult with a doctor before using the cream if you have asthma, liver disorder or taking antibiotics.
Safety Measures Of Melalite Forte Cream 4% (Generic Hydroquinone)
- The use of harmful makeup or any other kind of cream should be avoided while continuing with treatment.
- Always wash the face and hands before applying the medication and prevent the contact of the drug with eyes or mouth.
- The drug makes your skin sensitive towards sunlight or cold weather hence takes protective measures.
- The use of benzoyl peroxide, hydrogen peroxide, or other peroxide products with a combination of forte cream causes skin tan but it can be removed easily with soap or face wash.
Adverse Factors Of Melalite Forte Cream 4% (Generic Hydroquinone)
The use of Melalite Forte Cream 4% (Generic Hydroquinone) may cause some adverse effects like as of severe skin redness, burning, or stinging, blue or black discoloration of the skin and skin dryness follow by cracking.