Brief Overview About Mifeprex Pills (Mifepristone Pills)
Mifeprex Pills (Mifepristone Pills) is an astonishing medication that is used to terminate the unwanted pregnancy in women. Mifeprex Pills (Mifepristone Pills) is used to end a gestation of fewer than 7 weeks. Mifeprex Mifepristone Pills is the preferred choice of abortion over other aborticide methods as it is not only more safe and reliable but is an extremely private method to use, which can use at the solace of your home.
What Is The Mode Of Action Of Mifeprex Pills (Mifepristone Pills)?
Mifeprex Pills contains Generic Mifepristone as the main active constituent. Mifepristone is anti-progesterone that blocks the growth and development of the fetus by blocking the progesterone hormone, which is absolutely essential for the maintenance of pregnancy. Mifepristone also helps in the dilation of the cervix for the easy expulsion of the fetus out from the uterus.
What Is The Dosing Schedule Of Mifeprex Pills (Mifepristone Pills)?
Mifeprex Pills (Mifepristone Pills) comes in a pack of three tablets in the dosing strength of 200mg. to put an end to your unsolicited pregnancy take all three tablets as a single dose. After two days of taking this medication, you must get a physical examination done to check the status of your abortion. In case if your abortion is unsuccessful you must take two tablets of another tablet called Misoprostol either orally or vaginally. Again on the third day of taking Misoprostol get an ultrasonography examination to confirm your abortion.
What Are The Conflicting Factors To The Use Of Mifeprex Pills (Mifepristone Pills)?
- Do not use this medication in case you are allergic to any of the component present in this medication.
- If you are suffering from endometriosis and bleeding disorders then using Mifeprex Mifepristone Pills is inadvisable.
- If you are suffering from carcinoma of the breast or tumors in the reproductive tract then stay away from this method of abortion.
- Do not use Mifeprex Mifepristone Pills in case of any renal, hepatic or cardiac disorder.
What Are The Side Effects Seen With The Use Of Mifeprex Pills (Mifepristone Pills)?
Side effects seen with the use of Mifeprex Pills (Mifepristone Pills) are
- Dizziness, drowsiness
- Nausea, vomiting
- Heavy vaginal bleeding
- Stomach cramps, pelvic pain
- Indigestion and diarrhea
What Are The Preventive Measures To Take While Using Mifeprex Pills (Mifepristone Pills)?
Preventive measures taken with the use of Mifeprex Pills (Mifepristone Pills) are
- Do not consume alcoholic beverages along with Mifeprex Mifepristone Pills.
- Do not attempt driving or performing other strenuous tasks while using this medication.
- If your pregnancy is ectopic in nature then stay away from the use of this medication.
- You are advised to remove any intrauterine device before using Mifeprex Mifepristone Pills.
- This medication is not intended to be used by lactating women, children and elderly patients.
- A woman below the age of 18 years should stay away from Mifeprex Mifepristone Pills.
- Store this medication in a cool and dark place away from the reach of children and pets.