Brief Overview About Mircette Pills (Oral Contraceptive Pills)
Mircette Pills - Birth Control Pills is an eminent medicine often intended for the prevention of unwanted gestation in women. Mircette Pills encloses two active ingredients Generic Ethinylestradiol and Desogestrel. With the help of Mircette Oral Contraceptive Pills, sensually active women can keep unwanted pregnancy away from the risk of if she enjoys an unprotected physical relation. Apart from this, Mircette Pills can also be suggested to manage menstrual troubles and painful periods, acne and ovarian cysts etc.
Working Action Of Mircette Pills (Oral Contraceptive Pills)
Mircette Pills shows action as contraceptive pills or birth control pills by hindering the action of these hormones as it avoids the secretion of an egg from ovaries and makes it complex for sperm to arrive at the uterus by changing the cervical mucus and uterine lining. Therefore a fertilized egg unable to get attached to the uterus.
What Are The Contraindications Of Mircette Pills (Oral Contraceptive Pills)?
- Women who are allergic to any ingredient in the medicine should not use the medicine as this may show obnoxious effects.
- In case you are suffering from any medical complications like heart disorder, uncontrolled high blood pressure, a blood disorder, unusual bleeding then consult the doctor before administration.
- Do not use Mircette Oral Contraceptive Pills if you are patient with liver cancer, hepatic cancer or any other cancerous disease.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Mircette Pills (Oral Contraceptive Pills)?
A Mircette Pills (Oral Contraceptive Pills) pack consists of 28 pills where 21 white pills of Ethinylestradiol and Desogestrel, 2 light-green non-hormonal pills and 5 yellow pills of Ethinylestradiol. You can start the dosing regimen on the first day of menstruation, consume one pill for 21 consecutive days. After that take remaining nonhormonal pills for two days. In case you miss one dose then take two tablets for two consecutive days and when you miss two doses then take two pills for the next two days. Skip if you miss three or more than three doses and start fresh pack again.
Drug Interactions Of Mircette Pills (Oral Contraceptive Pills)
Some medicine may interact with Mircette Pills (Oral Contraceptive Pills) therefore avoid using following drugs or consult the doctor before administration such as Atorvastatin, Armodafinil, Aprepitant, Barbiturates, Tranexamic acid, Combined hormonal contraceptives, Barbiturates, Rifampin, Phenylbutazone, Phenytoin, Griseofulvin, Carbamazepine, Tetracyclines, Ampicillin, prescription, non-prescription medicines, herbal medicines or any other medicines.
What Are The Side Effects Of Mircette Pills (Oral Contraceptive Pills)?
Common unwanted effects may occur while using Mircette Oral Contraceptive Pills such as Diarrhea, Clay-colored stools, Constipation, Cough, Dark urine, Weight change, Change in the menstrual cycle, Abdominal cramps.
What Are The Precautions While Using Mircette Pills (Oral Contraceptive Pills)?
- If you had a baby recently in that condition you must stay for 4 weeks before taking birth control pills.
- Smoking, alcohol consumption is not advised along with Mircette Oral Contraceptive Pills as these are not safe along with this medicine.
- Women who are already pregnant or breastfeeding should not use the medicine as this may cause harm to the baby.