Brief Overview About Optivar Eye Drops (Generic Azelastine Drops)
Optivar Eye Drops (Generic Azelastine Drops) are used to manage itching eyes happening as of allergies (allergic conjunctivitis). Optivar Eye Drops are the product of Generic Azelastine which is the main active moiety of the drug. Optivar Azelastine Eye Drops treats the itching happening only as of conjunctivitis; it will not treat the itching and redness happening as of contact lenses. As of sensitive conjunctivitis, the person experience Irritation of the whites of the eyes (conjunctivae), with burning, redness, and tearing, owing to allergy. The use of Optivar Eye Drops (Generic Drops) reduces all the symptoms and provides the so0othing action to eyes.
Action Mechanism Of Optivar Eye Drops (Generic Azelastine Drops)
Optivar Azelastine Eye Drops, a phthalazine derived, is an antihistamine and mast cell stabilizer accessible as an eye drops for allergic conjunctivitis. Azelastine participates with histamine for the H1-receptor sites on effector cells and works as an antagonist by obstructing the release of histamine and other mediators complicated in the allergic response.
Dosage Administration Of Optivar Eye Drops (Generic Azelastine Drops)
Optivar ophthalmic solution is accessible as of Azelastine hydrochloride 0.5mg in 1mL. For the treatment of allergic conjunctivitis, the user has to instill one drop within the eyes two times a day. The user must have to wash their hands before applying the medication. After that tilt your head back and twitch down your lower eyelid to make a small pocket. Now by squeezing the bottle place one drop of medicament into the affected eyes. After that closed down the affected eye for the period of one minute so that drug gets absorbed completely within the eyes.
Conflicted Factors Of The Optivar Eye Drops (Generic Azelastine Drops)
- Stop using the Optivar Azelastine Eye Drops if you are sensitive to azelastine or any other drug moiety.
- Do not make use of Optivar Azelastine ophthalmic solution if you are pregnant women or breastfeeding to the baby.
- Do not make use of eye drops if you have any serious eye disorder or recently undergo eye surgery.
Preventive Measures Of Optivar Eye Drops (Generic Azelastine Drops)
- The user must have to remove the contact lenses before making use of eye drops and you can reuse them after 15 minutes of drug intake.
- If you have to make use of other eye drops then you must have to maintain the gap of 10 minutes between two dosages.
- It makes your vision blurry hence must avoid the driving and machinery work after using Optivar Azelastine ophthalmic solution.
- Do not touch the tip of the eye drops as it may further lead to contamination.
- If you are using open eye glaucoma medication then consult with a doctor before using Optivar Azelastine ophthalmic solution
Adverse Effects Of Optivar Eye Drops (Generic Azelastine Drops)
The user of Optivar Eye Drops (Generic Azelastine Drops) may experience some adverse effects like as of severe burning, stinging, itching, or eye redness, eye pain, trouble breathing, runny nose, and blurred vision, dizziness, dsrowsiness, and headache.