Brief Overview About Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets (Carisoprodol 350)
Pain-O-Soma 350 mg tablets (Carisoprodol 350) is an extremely suggested medicine most often intended for the management of musculoskeletal disorders such as spasm, muscle tremor, and stiffness of muscle. However, several times this is suggested to use together with rest and physical therapy to control injuries and muscle related pain. Administration of Pain-O-Soma 350 mg Carisoprodol medicine also helps you to overcome discomfort, uneasiness, misery and agonizing muscular pain, tenderness and rigidity.
Working Action Of Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets (Carisoprodol 350)
Pain-O-Soma 350 mg tablets encloses generic Carisoprodol as the main active constituent a centrally acting medicine comes in the category of medicine called as a muscle relaxant. Pain-O-Soma 350 mg Carisoprodol tablets shows action by decreasing the muscle tone by disturbing neuronal communication within the reticular formation and spinal cord. Therefore, this causes sedation and alteration in pain perception and thus helps in providing relief from the muscle pain.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets (Carisoprodol 350)?
For the management of muscle pain, the normally suggested dose of Pain-O-Soma Carisoprodol medicine is 350 mg two times in a day and comes as tablet dosage form. The patient has to consume the medicine by means of the oral route with an ample amount of water and can be intended with or without food. The dose can be changed as per the recommendation of the patient thus consult the doctor before administration. Do not overuse the medicine as this may show overdose effects or harmful effects and when you miss the dose take as early as possible before time to next dose.
What Are The Contraindications Of Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets (Carisoprodol 350)?
- An individual should not use the medicine if oversensitive to any constituent including Carisoprodol or any other ingredients.
- This is recommended to consult the doctor if suffering from a seizure disorder, porphyria, or epilepsy, cardiac disorder or any other severe medical complications.
- Never use the medicine in case you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother or in that condition consult the doctor before administration.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets (Carisoprodol 350)?
Antianxiety drugs (Diazepam, Alprazolam, and Zolpidem), antihistaminic drugs (Cetirizine, Diphenhydramine), narcotic pain relievers (Codeine), Anti-fungal medicines like Ketoconazole, Sedatives like Diazepam, Alprazolam, Valium, Xanax, and Analgesics: Tramadol, Oxycodone, Antidepressants: Zolpidem, Warfarin, Heparin, and Coumadin. These medicines may interact with Pain-O-Soma 350 mg tablets (Carisoprodol 350), therefore, avoid using these or consult the doctor ahead of administration.
What Are The Side Effects Of Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Tablets (Carisoprodol 350)?
Some common unwanted effects may likely to occur to some individuals such as restlessness, dizziness, fainting, confusion, nausea, inaccurate vision, sleepiness, agitation, vomiting, feeling light-headed, tremor, headache, and stomach upset.
What Are The Preventive Measures While Using Pain-O-Soma 350 MG Carisoprodol Tablets?
- An individual should not use alcohol, recreational products, tobacco products, sedatives or any other ingredients along with Pain-O-Soma 350 mg Carisoprodol tablets.
- After ingesting the medicine there are chances of drowsiness and dizziness, therefore, avoid doing tasks that need alertness including driving, operating machinery.
- Do not use Pain-O-Soma 350 mg Carisoprodol tablets without consulting the doctor or avoid using it for a longer duration as the chances of addiction are more.