Brief Overview About Paxil 30 MG / 40 MG Tablets (Generic Paroxetine)
Paxil 30 mg / 40 mg tablets (Generic Paroxetine) are an effective medicine most commonly suggested for the management of depression. Paxil 40 mg / 30 mg tablets contain Generic Paroxetine as the main substance, which is an FDA approved medicine. In addition, Paxil 40 mg / 30 mg Paroxetine tablets can also be suggested to use panic attacks, anxiety disorders, and a severe form of premenstrual syndrome (premenstrual dysphoric disorder). Paxil 40 mg / 30 mg Paroxetine tablets may better up the mood, sleep and your energy level.
Working Action Of Paxil 30 MG / 40 MG Tablets (Generic Paroxetine)
Paroxetine comes in the family of medicine called as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI), which acts by to restore the balance of some chemicals (serotonin) in the brain. It shows effectiveness in the treatment of the major depressive disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) by potentiation of serotonergic activity in the central nervous system consequential from obstruction of neuronal reuptake of serotonin (5-hydroxytryptamine, 5-HT).
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Paxil 30 MG / 40 MG Paroxetine Tablets?
Paxil 30 mg / 40 mg tablets (Generic Paroxetine) are oral medicine to be used via mouth with the help of a full glass of water once in a day. This is suggested to use most probably at evening time and can be used with or without food. For the management of obsessive-compulsive disorder, the normally advised dose of paroxetine is 40 mg daily. The usual starting dose of Paxil tablets (Generic Paroxetine) is 30mg/day. However, the dose can be increased by 10 mg every day, but total dose in a day is not exceeded by 60mg/day.
What Are The Contraindications Of Paxil 30 MG / 40 MG Tablets (Generic Paroxetine)?
- You must avoid the use of Paxil 30 mg / 40 mg tablets (Generic Paroxetine) if experience allergic reaction towards Paroxetine.
- Patient suffering from heart disease, seizures, epilepsy, bipolar disorder, blood clotting, liver, kidney and narrow eye glaucoma or any other medical condition should consult the doctor.
- One should not use Paxil 30 mg / 40 mg tablets (Generic Paroxetine) if under the treatment of Pimozide or Thioridazine and MAO inhibitor from last 14 days and inform the doctor if you are taking any kind of medicines.
What Are The Side Effects Of Paxil 30 MG / 40 MG Paroxetine Tablets?
Common side effects related with Paxil 30 mg / 40 mg tablets (Generic Paroxetine) are a headache, loss of appetite, dizziness, sleep problem, severe weakness, and changes in weight, drowsiness, slurred speech, and loss of coordination, feeling an unsteady and uneven heartbeat.
What Are The Precautions While Using Paxil 30 MG / 40 MG Paroxetine Tablets?
- During pregnancy or breastfeeding situation the patient should consult the doctor before administration.
- If you may feel allergic symptoms of agitation, hallucinations, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, dizziness, then seek doctor advice.
- Never consume alcohol along with Paxil 40 mg / 30 mg Paroxetine tablets and consult the doctor or if you have a history of drug abuse or addiction.
- After using Paxil 40 mg / 30 mg Paroxetine tablets you must take extra caution while driving or performing any machinery work.