Brief Overview About Poxet 30 MG Tablets (Dapoxetine 30 MG)
Poxet 30 mg tablets (Dapoxetine 30 mg) are a well-known medicine most often suggested to manage premature ejaculation (PE) in men. Premature ejaculation is a common disorder in which a man has poor control over ejaculation as ejaculates just after penetration takes place or before the patient desires to ejaculate. However, the use of Poxet 30 mg tablets enhances the ejaculatory time while having intercourse and improves control over ejaculation. Therefore, with the help of Poxet 30 mg Dapoxetine tablets, a man can enjoy the intimacy session without any further worsening of PE.
Working Action Of Poxet 30 MG Tablets (Dapoxetine 30 MG)
Poxet 30 mg tablets contain generic Dapoxetine HCL as the main active ingredient which comes in the category of medicine called as selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). Poxet 30 mg Dapoxetine tablets shows action by obstructing neuronal reuptake of serotonin accountable for conveying the message to the brain via spinal sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves for the ejaculation. Consequently, reuptake inhibition causes delayed ejaculation that allows a man to take pleasure in their intimacy for a longer duration.
What Are The Contraindications Of Poxet 30 MG Tablets (Dapoxetine 30 MG)?
- An individual should not use the medicine if allergic to any constituent in the Poxet 30 mg tablets including generic Dapoxetine HCL or any similar medicines.
- Patients suffering from any kind of medical complications like cardiac disorder, severe liver and kidney disorder, a blood disorder, metabolic disorder etc.
- Never use Poxet 30 mg Dapoxetine tablets if have any deformity in genital organ.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of Poxet 30 MG Tablets (Dapoxetine 30 MG)?
For the management of premature ejaculation, the normally suggested dose of Poxet Dapoxetine is 30 mg that comes in tablet dosage form thus consume the medicine with the help of ample amount of water. This is suggested to consume the medicine ahead one hour of getting intimate with a partner and can be used with or without food. You should not crush or chew the tablet swallow as a whole and do not take another dose within 24 hours of administration. Do not uses more than recommended dose as this can cause overdose effects.
What Are The Drug Interactions Of Poxet 30 MG Tablets (Dapoxetine 30 MG)?
While using Poxet 30 mg Dapoxetine tablets avoid taking avoid taking any other medicines to prevent drug interactions such as
- Schizophrenia medicine: Thioridazine,
- Antifungals like ketoconazole,
- Antibiotics like erythromycin,
- HIV treatments like Ritonavir and Atazanavir,
- Calcium channel blockers like diltiazem for hypertension
- NSAIDs like aspirin or ibuprofen
What Are The Side Effects Of Poxet 30 MG Tablets (Dapoxetine 30 MG)?
Poxet 30 mg Dapoxetine tablets may show some obnoxious effects such as lethargy, hazy visualization, stuffy nose, diarrhea, flushing, heavy headedness, myalgia, breath fastening, pain in lumbar region, craving for intimacy and Priapism.
What Are The Precautions Of Poxet 30 MG Tablets (Dapoxetine 30 MG)?
- Do not consume alcohol or any other sedative products along with Poxet 30 mg Dapoxetine tablets as this may enhance the side effects.
- After driving or operating any machinery after using Poxet 30 mg Dapoxetine tablets until you feel better.
- Do not use fatty foods and grapefruit juice while using Poxet 30 mg Dapoxetine tablets.