Brief Description Of Progesterone 100 MG/ML Injection (Susten 100 MG/ML Inj.)
Progesterone 100 mg/ml Injection (Susten 100 mg/ml Inj.) is very popular medicament used as hormone replacement therapy. The drug makes the level of progesterone enough to cure the trouble of fertility in women. Usually, fertility complications happen as a lack of progesterone hormone in the luteal phase, thus Susten 100 mg/ml Progesterone Injection fulfill the demand and make the women fertile again. It also helps in the regulation of menstrual periods, which become irregular as of complications of fallopian tubes, endometriosis or unidentified causes. It is also utilized to reinstate menstruation in women going through secondary amenorrhea.
Action Mechanism Of Progesterone 100 MG/ML Injection (Susten 100 MG/ML Inj.)
Progesterone 100 mg/ml Injection (Susten 100 mg/ml Inj.) encloses of progesterone hormone as active moiety and works as a synthetic hormone when the body was not able to make enough of it. It works on the uterine lining and produces the uterus to differentiate a fertilized egg and persist a pregnancy. It also enhances the exaggeration of the mammary glands, causes some modification in the endometrium wall, which lines the uterus, prevents the uterine smooth muscle decrease, hampers ovulation within the ovaries, and persist pregnancy.
Dosage Administration Of Progesterone 100 MG/ML Injection (Susten 100 MG/ML Inj.)
Progesterone Injection (Susten) is usually available as of 100mg/ml. the injection needs to be injected via Intramuscular or via subcutaneous route of administration. A woman going during progesterone deficiency should be injected a measure of 25 to 100mg of Susten Progesterone Injection through the intramuscular route (IM) twice a week from the 15th day of gestation until 8-16 weeks. A woman with amenorrhea should be given 5 to 10mg of Progesterone Susten Injection through the intramuscular route (IM) day by day for 5-10 days until 2 days before conservative onset of menstruation. A woman suffering from unfeeling uterine bleeding should be given the dose of 5 to 10mg of Progesterone Susten Injection through IM every day for 5-10 days until 2 days before expected onset of menstruation.
Conflicted Issues Of Progesterone 100 MG/ML Injection (Susten 100 MG/ML Inj.)
The administration of Progesterone 100 mg/ml Injection (Susten 100 mg/ml Inj.) is conflicted under following medical conditions:
- If women are receptive to the progesterone or any other component of the drug
- Have a history of unusual vaginal bleeding
- Have history of breast cancer or pelvic complications
- Going through liver disorder, heart, stroke and blood disorder
- Have missed abortion or incomplete miscarriage
Defensive Factors Of Progesterone 100 MG/ML Injection (Susten 100 MG/ML Inj.)
- Women must have to avoid the ingestion of alcohol and Cigarette smoking while taking Susten 100 mg/ml Progesterone Injection
- If you are breastfeeding to the baby then better to avoid taking Susten 100 mg/ml Progesterone Injection as it may harm the baby.
- The injection consumption may directly put some impacts on the blood glucose level, so women must need to monitor glucose level daily.
- If impair thinking happens while using injection then take caution while driving or doing any machinery work.
- Do not mix the Susten 100 mg/ml Progesterone Injection with Carbamazepine, Griseofulvin, Phenobarbital, and Phenytoin to avoid drug interaction.
Adverse Effects Of Progesterone 100 MG/ML Injection (Susten 100 MG/ML Inj.)
The consumption of Susten 100 mg/ml Progesterone Injection may produce some nasty adverse reaction as of a headache, constipation, diarrhea, sleepiness, wooziness, breast tenderness, mood adjustment, stomach pain, joint ache, hot flashes, and vaginal itching or discharge.