Brief Description Of RU486 Mifepristone Abortion Pills
It completely depends on women what to do with the unwanted gestation to have a baby or not. However, if she chooses termination of unwanted gestation then the medical method is the best option. RU486 Pill (Mifepristone Pills) comes in the medical method most frequently used medicine that is often intended for the elimination of unwanted gestation in women. RU486 Pill encloses Generic Mifepristone Pills as the primary constituent and prepared as pill form. RU486 Pill (Mifepristone Pills) is the safe and reliable medicine that helps in ending the pregnancy of 7 weeks (49 days) from the first day of last menstruation.
What Is The Working Action Of RU486 Pill (Mifepristone Pills)
RU486 Pill (Mifepristone Pills) comes in the class of progesterone inhibitor shows by blocking the action of progesterone hormone necessary for the continuation of pregnancy. The hindrances of hormone block the supply of oxygen, other nutrients necessary for the fetus growth, and start shedding down the lining of uterus wall from which baby is attached to the womb. It also makes uterus to contract when taken in combination with Misoprostol and expel out the fetus from the womb.
What Are The Contraindications Of RU486 Pill (Mifepristone Pills)?
- One should not use the medicine if you are allergic to any ingredient in RU486 Pill or Mifepristone or any similar medicines.
- You are suggested to consult the doctor if you are suffering from any severe medical disorders such as liver, kidney, heart and breast cancer and endometrial cancer complications etc.
Drug Interactions With RU486 Pill (Mifepristone Pills)
Avoid using any of these medicine including Carbamazepine, Erythromycin, Phenytoin, Ketoconazole, Dexamethasone, St. John's Wort, Prednisone, Warfarin, Heparin and Coumadin, herbal supplements, dietary products etc or consult the doctor if you are using any of these medicines as some of these medicines may show drug interactions.
What Is The Dosing Regimen Of RU486 Pill (Mifepristone Pills)?
RU-486 Pills encloses 3 Mifepristone pills of 200 mg each thus one should take the medicine via mouth with the help of a full glass of water. Take all the three medicines in a single dose with or without the intake of food and two days later go to the doctor's clinic for the verification of unwanted gestation. Unfortunately, if your pregnancy is not successful then you have to consume 2 pills of Misoprostol 200 mcg you may take it orally or vaginally then again two days after ingestion consult the doctor for treatment.
What Are The Side Effects Of RU486 Pill (Mifepristone Pills)?
Some unwished effects may probably occur such as a severe headache, giddiness, pain, and contamination in the pelvic region, hyperthermia, vaginal blood loss, nausea, and stomach problems.
What Are The Safety Measures While Using RU486 Pill (Mifepristone Pills)?
- While having an abortion prevent performing any activities which need more hard work and labor.
- Remove you intrauterine devices before using RU486 Pill (Mifepristone Pills) and avoid intercourse with your spouse for some time.
- If your pregnancy is ectopic (fetus outside the womb) or if your pregnancy exceeds more than 7 weeks then this medicine will not be more effective.